Technology Stakeholder positions are available for technology companies that wish to support the efforts of the Space Coast Tech Council, and have their employees participate in the activities and growth efforts of the SCTC. They recognize the value of what we do and want to support financially to further our efforts. Benefits of Technology Stakeholders include:
- One price pays for membership of all the company’s employees.
- Two complimentary VIP admissions to any SCTC Quarterly Dinner and Anniversary Breakfast.
- Acknowledgement at all SCTC events if present.
- Up to 5 category listings in the SCTC directory with Technology Stakeholder Recognition.
- May sit in on Committee meetings with advance notice.
- Company Logo with link to company website on Technology Stakeholder page of the SCTC website.
- Company Logo in the pre-event and post-event PowerPoint loop at SCTC events.
- Company name in the program at the Quarterly Dinners and Anniversary Breakfast.
- First right to reserve sponsor positions at any SCTC event.
- 10 General admissions to the exhibit hall at the 2015 Florida TechXpo
All SCTC Membership, Stakeholder, and Partner periods extend one year from the date of submitted application. Membership Dues and Financial contributions are not refundable in part or in whole.